Tuesday 30 March 2010

nothing much...

Bit down at the moment....

Had my assessments back from the first (and last) project I have had from the tutor that is meant to be teaching us how to draw and create comics....

Well i got a third, which is a really low pass.

Was well disappointed as in his notes he never really gave criticism or anything but just bashed my art work. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as he gave me some good points but nothing major special.....

He basically said I need to learn how to draw, fall in love with drawing and do it everyday. Work on my own style and be original...... the problem is I have no idea how to do that.

Now I am so self conscious about what i am drawing that I am actually scared to draw anything for my other projects!!

That's all I have to say at the moment as I am kinda tired from lack of sleep.

Sorry guys will do better journal entry next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment