Friday 10 June 2011

OUT OF SIGHT.

I am currently in the process of writing a short comic that will probably consist of three to four short chapters.
I have had this idea for a few months now and since I have not written a comic for myself in a very long while, I thought I'd do one over the summer.
If it turns out well and gets a good response online I may even end up printing it out and selling it at one of the up coming Expo's.

Anyway I thought I would share the intro that I have written up To give you an idea what it's about.

INTRO:


You know I never thought I’d ever tell people this story.
I suppose it’s an on going story to be honest with you.... Whoever you maybe.
The analogy of the closet.... Interesting one really. I mean what is a closet for?
Most people see it to just hang your clothes in... Keep them out of sight.
There! That’s the key phrase... “Keep them out of sight” but what else would you want to keep out of sight?
Your dirty little secrets is what. Whether they are locked away in a small shoe box or hanging there like skeletons, rattling away wanting to come out. You keep them there, locked away. Never really bathing in the light.
This isn’t one of those tales mind you, I’m not even sure it has an ending. It just is what it is.... A series of events. Events where just for one moment, you open the doors just a tad and let the world have a glimpse of those very secrets...


HOPE YOU LIKE and it sounds interesting LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment