Sunday 3 July 2011

PRIDE

Hey ho!
Been busy with work a lot recently and trying to get around doing a regular release of my webcomic. So recently all over twitter London Pride was trending. I am not sure if I am the only one that this happens to but if I see something I will get an image I could possibly draw that wouldn't really be to what the actual meaning is to the thing I have just seen. So I sometimes try to make it fit.

Like I did with this image:


This was the idea I got from reading London Pride LOL To make it fit with the actual meaning to
London Pride I added the rainbow flag behind the word PRIDE.
I like the it but there are somethings that I am not find of lol 
This started of another idea for an image I had in my head that I wanted to do.

1 comment:

  1. I think the simple bold design works with the idea very well, the composition is really nice :) The only thing I dont think works is the orange strip, it seems too neutral/not fitting compared to the bright rainbow and flag colours. Haha I know what you mean though, sometimes you just hear a phrase and a totally different image pops up in your head compared to what you should think of XD

    ReplyDelete