Monday 21 May 2012

The Orange Man.


For those who may not know I am in my final week of Uni. So things have been super busy.

The above image is what I received today in the post.
MY FIRST EVER COMIC!
The cover isn't perfect which is a pain but it's one of those things that once I learn how to do properly I can perfect it and future comics will look awesome!
Anyhoo about the above picture.

The Orange man is a short 12pg comic about someone who discovers they have Multiple Sclerosis.
I went through and used a bunch of information I got from those with this Neurological disease and created a narrative using their information. It was pretty rushed but I have a limited run of 30 copies of this book and it will be priced alongside Scatter8 in a promotional pack of sorts.

Speaking of Scatter 8 here are some Promo shots of it:








1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! I have to get a copy of both these comics! <3 Oh and please tweet me if you still want some comic stands, will be happy to pass them over whenever :) Good luck with that chaotic final week!!

    ReplyDelete