Thursday 21 June 2012

Update on commission prices.

I posted this over at my Tumblr but here is my Commission post:


Since I am fresh out of Uni and in the process of job searching I have decided to open up commissions. 
Yes, your heard :P
COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN!
I am offering Character illustrations, inks and portraits.
*Digital Colour Character illustrations with simple Background design: £35 
*Digital flat colours character illustrations with simple background: £25
I am offering digital coloured character illustrations that are made of two colours of your choice for £15
*Digital character inks: £10-£20 depending on number of “characters” you want in the image. Also backgrounds can be added for an extra £10 and will comprise of a comic book panel which the BG will sit in.
1 character:£10
2 characters: £15
3 characters: £20 
*Portraits - please provide a photo for reference for all portrait commissions.
Head: £10
Bust: £15
Full body: £20
*Prices for portraits are flat colours only.
*Pencils
Pencils are drawn on Bristol Board A4. I can post these to you too. 
Headshot: £5
Bust: £10
Full body: £15
***High res illustrations (commercial or personal),comic pages, colouring take a lot of time and if you wish to get in contact with me about what it is you want then we can discuss fee’s. 
*DISCLAIMER
All Digital images will be sent to you as a JPEG size A4 at 300dpi. The copyright will remain to the artist (myself) and in no way is to be reproduced with out consulting myself and a fee will be discussed.
If you wish for the originals for all digital artwork please get in touch with me. 
CONTACT ME FOR ALL TYPES OF COMMISSIONS AT: frederick.orourke@gmail.com
I look forward to working with you all in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment