Thursday 15 November 2012

Update!

Here's a quickie update.

Things are good! I have 2 short comics in the works. They range from 6 to 12 pages in length.
The subjects are related to my uni project "Information via story telling".

In the first "Tingles" I portray a couple of friends having a conversation as to one of their interested in making videos for the ASMR community and what it is.

The other is called "Tremor" and is a sort of 24hr comic about the day in a characters life that suffers with Essential Tremor like I do.

Conduit is still in the works. I have the first story fleshed out and what will lead into the second book.

I also have a 4th comic in the works that is a one off. That will be out hopefully by Next Thought Bubble. I'll say no more than that as if I get a bit of it done and I know it'll be done by the end of summer 2013 I shall advertise it at MCM next May.

Speaking of Thought Bubble, I shall be there! I'll be aiding Anaseed Man at his table as he has kindly let me share a room and feel like this is the right thing to do LOL As a fellow comicker and plus his a mate xD
Also at Thought Bubble there is an anthology called "Amnesia Agents" in which a short 4 page comic by myself is in!
Go look n buy it xD

So here are some inks I am working on. It's Wizards vs Aliens on CBBC. Wanted to draw something that was aimed at kids.

Looking forward to colouring this:



Anyhoo

HAVE FUN GUYS AND IF I SEE YOU AT TB THIS WEEKEND, COME SAY HI!

No comments:

Post a Comment