Sunday 16 June 2013

A quickie update.

Afternoon everyone!
How are you all?
Just a little update from myself. Conduit is almost ready!!! I have decided to Completely go over a few of the scenes and redo them. I feel this version runs alot more smoother and I can now get to work on pencilling it.
Also I am working on a few shorter comics. One I'm hoping will be ready for MCM this coming October, which would be amazing. I am in the process of doing the script for that comic too. I am aiming for 10 to 15 pages with that one. Also working on Manga jiman competition entry aswell.

Very busy with lots of comics stuff including a couple of commissions aswell, all this while doing a day job and moving! Yep my household is up and moving to the countryside. I'm planning to take a part time job so I can focus on my art a bit more since I'll be living with the parents lol There are lots of things in the works right now that I hope come happen one way or another xD

No comments:

Post a Comment