Monday 17 February 2014

Drawing the things.



I did some drawings :P 
These have been over the past month or so. Nothing major. Drawing has it's up and down moments with me lately. More so when it comes to working all day and then coming home to basically work more hahaha Which can make me feel crap (not sure if other artists get like this). In general though I try to at least do one creative/artsy thing a day now. Whether it's thumbnailing Comic pages, completing one fully finished comic page or starting and preping an illustration for the colour stage or print. It frustrates me when I see artist say "Oh you have to be drawing everyday!" That really doesn't happen, as some days you just really do not feel like it. That's okay! As you do not want it to start feeling like a chore or just another job. Just make sure you do something little daily. As I said anything that aids towards your art is fine! 













No comments:

Post a Comment