Sunday 7 October 2012

MIRROR




This was a test "Sketch" using this weeks theme from illustration Friday. This is also a character from an up n coming comic I am doing.
The idea was that Mirrors can hold spirits.

Been a bit quiet with the colour illustrations at the moment as I am lacking in the photoshop department. So I am now using my inking/ comic making program Manga Studio to rectify that but I should had Photoshop back in the next few weeks. 
I feel more relaxed when using MS than PS with drawing line n inking. So when it comes to colouring this was a whole new ball game. It gives this sketchy feel to the whole image and I think its great for slapping basic colours onto a sketch.


For me photoshop feels like something final and its where all my polished, texture ridden illo's are made in.

Although I know once I get photoshop back all the colouring will be done in that hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment